Amanda Jones Presents:
A CENTRAL SUNSET BEAUTY - $879,000
This turnkey three bedroom and two bath 1930’s Central Sunset home offers elegance with period detail, newly finished hardwood floors, a captivating fireplace and modern contemporary finishes. A gorgeous manicured extra deep private rear yard with separate patio area for outdoor dining. Convenient location minutes away from shops, cafes on Noriega, parks and an easy commute to I-280 from Sunset Boulevard or 19th Avenue.
- Three bedrooms and two full baths
- Bright spacious living room with wood burning fireplace
- Formal dining room
- Modern kitchen with brand new stainless steel refrigerator and gas range, granite counters, contemporary cabinetry and skylight.
- Period detail throughout with newly finished hardwood floors and paint
- Finished laundry area on the lower level
- Updated systems: furnace, electrical and double paned windows
- One car garage parking with interior access
- Extra deep (118’ per tax records) private rear yard with lawn & 2 separate patio areas
- Central location to shops, restaurants and transit.
One of the favorite neighborhoods in San Francisco, the Central Sunset lies between the Inner and Outer Sunset, a short distance from Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park. Central Sunset homes are in an area that still has the feel of a small town, with a decidedly urban edge. Thanks to generations of immigrants who settled here and opened businesses, the Central Sunset has a global village vibe. That means plenty of great ethnic restaurants, combined with trendy new upstarts, and bold experiments serving vegan and raw food.
The University of California medical campus is located atop the hill on Parnassus Street, attracting doctors, researchers, and grad students. Young families love the access to Golden Gate Park and its world class Koret Childrens Playground, botanical gardens, conservatory of Flowers, and newly opened California Academy of Sciences. Schools are excellent, with elementary and secondary schools achieving consistently high scores in the California API.
The bustling area around 9th and Irving is one of the neighborhoods most vibrant commercial districts. Home to unpretentious diners and cafes as well as upscale Park Chow, Bikram Yoga Studio, and Misdirection Magic Shop, the eclectic neighborhood has something for everybody. Public transportation is convenient. The N Judah runs through the neighborhood, connecting residents to downtown.